CLASS BALANCE

OMG

Any plans for class balances in the future or was maxed out characters tested before launching server?

Not enough HP pool in this server for pvp. PVP last 2 max 3 seconds (hp pool 20-25k?/ insane damage even if you maxed out your gear) and 96% of server only Mage's i wonder why is like this (when you can cast insane ranged damage/4 5 hits per second). There is no chance for warrior class in this server at all except archers as they are ranged.

Tried to farm for Adventurer class. Got dragon weapon lvl 3. Simple hit crit dmg is higher than from skill. Skill power buffs and attributes doesn't work. Feels useless even with all LS on weapons, Full armor, Max dragon weapon. 

Don't see the point to play here as only mage's are on this server as other classes are in huge disadvantage. Also i can't see how this server can success and get more people in if it stays like this. 

You could give your proposal regarding class balance during beta test. 

We cannot change class balance on the live server, because all the people made the choice with the class and it’s not gonna be fair if I make their class weaker or something like that.

To increase physical skill power you can use special life stones, talismans and RB jewelry. 

To increase element resistance you should learn special skills at npc Liman 

Yes i could give but i am a totally new player in here. Higher HP pool would make longer pvp for everyone with these crazy casting speeds and insane dmg at least it would last for 5 seconds not 2 as cp potions worthless? how many will be used through 2 second fight?