Farming areas and class balance

Dracarn

Hi everyone,

i`m a new player to this server it is very nice as an idea would like to see more armors option and weaponsnot just dragon weapons as an ultimate weapon thats that.... as i was progressing to  "farming the good stuff" i found some really huge problems:

1) Classes are very unballanced, i mean for real as an archer (with no AOE skills) to farm for toenail dragon in dragon canyon is really hard....even with a lvl 2 dragon weapon it takes a lot of time compared with other classes like mage or titan;

2) Only 1 location to farm for the "main" currancy toenail dragon, and the drop rate is absurde, since there is this drop rate why not add a "noob friendlie" location where u can farm that or more areas from where u can farm them even at this drop rate?

3) Repeat enchantment under a premium status thats just stupid, i do understand that u guys need to eat and pay bills and all that but putting core feutures under a premium status is just greedy, u can get donations from other stuff/items this premium status just ruins the fun ( for me atleast).

4) And no i dont care u can get a subclass and farm i dont want to play other class i want archer.

Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

Dracarn

The main thing on the server is Dragon Weapons. So thats why its the most powerful weapon in the game. 

There are a lot ways to get toenail dragon. Not farm zone only.

Enchantment repeat button was a pretty expensive for me to make, it's not a interlude client feature. That's why you can have the button with premium only,

But you can enjoy all premium features within first 4 days as a newbie.