imbalance and abuse

CessAlex

Hello good night admin I only have 2 things to say, 1 balance in the classes, if you are not a magician you do nothing 2 stop the Russians and their clans full, they do not let anything These are all the events, and boss, therefore nothing can be done because they kill you
The server takes 2 days and nothing can be done because they do not allow farming

On 5/30/2021 at 1:27 PM, Admin said:

Hello.  I cannot affect that unless they break any rule of our server.
It's not prohibited to kill other players, it's a game process.
You can collect your own clan and protect your spots

as a "just player" we need more farms with guard at least(mean anti PK) because there is only "GRAND" who don't let new ppl to play and farm if you guys want to save server... i really like server but there is nothing to do, main things is bosses and now it's unfarmable just because of those PKs we see new players and requiting new people to our clan and helping but there is some line that can't be crossed just because of their pressure.. we building community and they are destroying just by killing all.. trust me i see lot people who quits just because of this i will be very happy if you will solve that <3

On 6/3/2021 at 2:30 AM, Admin said:

There are a lot of spots to farm. I cannot believe they hole all of them.

Anti pk guards isn't exit. They have pretty small range and they have delay before starting attack 

imagine two days in a row almost all boss is untouchable just because of this.. you can't touch bosses, and even if you do there is 0.00000000001% chance that you will kill boss.. some things need to be balanced.. farm sports is lot i agree but after some time farms isn't point where you must be.. i have played servers where antipk guards killing PKs from too far, and 4-5-6-7 guards in a row will be solve this problem i believe.. my half clan members left just because of stuck at some point.. i understand that there is instances farms and lot things to do but after some time you must go for bosses and if you can't you must be insane lucky to find aragonite in every mob you kill or in instances from first to last bosses... so we know that this is impossible.. that's why most % of players giving up and just quiting from game.. if you build some balance zones will be better.. limited entrys (like instance) more secure (mean something like antipk) even less loots or less chance to drop.. just space where someone don't kills you in 0.1 sec... aaand i am not saying anything about dragon weapons :d and percentages to get when you aren't super donator

6 hours ago, swayo said:

imagine two days in a row almost all boss is untouchable just because of this.. you can't touch bosses, and even if you do there is 0.00000000001% chance that you will kill boss.. some things need to be balanced.. farm sports is lot i agree but after some time farms isn't point where you must be.. i have played servers where antipk guards killing PKs from too far, and 4-5-6-7 guards in a row will be solve this problem i believe.. my half clan members left just because of stuck at some point.. i understand that there is instances farms and lot things to do but after some time you must go for bosses and if you can't you must be insane lucky to find aragonite in every mob you kill or in instances from first to last bosses... so we know that this is impossible.. that's why most % of players giving up and just quiting from game.. if you build some balance zones will be better.. limited entrys (like instance) more secure (mean something like antipk) even less loots or less chance to drop.. just space where someone don't kills you in 0.1 sec... aaand i am not saying anything about dragon weapons :d and percentages to get when you aren't super donator

I'll think about it

6 hours ago, Admin said:

I'll think about it

while devs thinking about it ppl starts quiting (and you know that) just because of everyone is stuck in same page and others just PKing us when we trying to make things happen... they don't doing anything just stealing and killing bosses (by killing us) and that's it.. we playing events we making community and we are die when time comes so atleast we need some announcements to have reasons for play <3  

On 6/4/2021 at 12:38 PM, Admin said:

I'll think about it

i am trying to bring back people who left game because of 0 balance, i was quited server too, and now 2 days in a row i am trying to kill octavis and other bosses but coming people and killing, i must farm 3-4 week to buy those items, and even i will farm and make 100-200 gold i cant buy those items you know guys why? just because of 2 clans who dominating and just "fullyng" they'r bps for valakas and other bosses (because they will fight) just because of that bad things noone wants play we are stuck in same spot when others getting everything they have 2 dragon weapon (each clan have 1) and just transfering when they are offline for farm rbs.. soooo if you guys make any announcement at least will be good <3

12 минут назад, swayo сказал:

i am trying to bring back people who left game because of 0 balance, i was quited server too, and now 2 days in a row i am trying to kill octavis and other bosses but coming people and killing, i must farm 3-4 week to buy those items, and even i will farm and make 100-200 gold i cant buy those items you know guys why? just because of 2 clans who dominating and just "fullyng" they'r bps for valakas and other bosses (because they will fight) just because of that bad things noone wants play we are stuck in same spot when others getting everything they have 2 dragon weapon (each clan have 1) and just transfering when they are offline for farm rbs.. soooo if you guys make any announcement at least will be good ❤️

no, first clan have 3 dragon weapon, second have only 1

i must play it game for 22 hours a day, (check my online at first place online top) just to protect epic with 2 people against 7(with 3 draconic weapons!), i must farming a spots and rb. I always share drop from no-epic bosses with clan leaders a newbie clans, and ask them to share with his mates. I must trade, playing from 3 account at the same time and constantly add knowlage about this server. This a wrong way to complain that you haven't got rbosses, cause no one share rb with me. 

By the way, more instances for newbie its a good idea. I know that's playing a game like a nerd its not interesting for all people, and a lot play this game just for chill in evening. Maybe its okay to make the second, lower way of development, but i never see it on any server of l2, cause its realisation really hard.

I can agree on Swayo. Even when asked nincely ur sleeping on the floor all the time. Agree on ur reply for the farming zones outside the temple. The place is big enough to farm. But when inside the temple or when the announcement arrives that a raidboss is up.... player names are turning red. I hope this wont be a fail like other server i wont refer to, but cause of this behaviour, no new players will arrive and current players wont stay. 

New players need to grow also inside this server. And need to be comfort playing here... The server is in to early stage of playing and being active. It would be such a waste that also this server will be gone as the previous one (another name server). 

I can agree on Swayo. Even when asked nincely ur sleeping on the floor all the time. Agree on ur reply for the farming zones outside the temple. The place is big enough to farm. But when inside the temple or when the announcement arrives that a raidboss is up.... player names are turning red. I hope this wont be a fail like other server i wont refer to, but cause of this behaviour, no new players will arrive and current players wont stay. 

New players need to grow also inside this server. And need to be comfort playing here... The server is in to early stage of playing and being active. It would be such a waste that also this server will be gone as the previous one (another name server). 

1 minute ago, Scenical said:

no, first clan have 3 dragon weapon, second have only 1

i must play it game for 22 hours a day, (check my online at first place online top) just to protect epic with 2 people against 7(with 3 draconic weapons!), i must farming a spots and rb. I always share drop from no-epic bosses with clan leaders a newbie clans, and ask them to share with his mates. I must trade, playing from 3 account at the same time and constantly add knowlage about this server. This a wrong way to complain that you haven't got rbosses, cause no one share rb with me. 

By the way, more instances for newbie its a good idea. I know that's playing a game like a nerd its not interesting for all people, and a lot play this game just for chill in evening. Maybe its okay to make the second, lower way of development, but i never see it on any server of l2, cause its realisation really hard.

i am not blaming you about this, but here is thing, we both know that if there isn't point to play you can't after some farm and enchants you need some bosses to make char bit better, so if you can't touch bosses or can't kill you can't make something, i agree that farm is way to go but, you know that there is some point when farm isn't where you must be, new players stucking in 1 point and can't do anything so they cant protect themselfs for make rbs and other things, only 1 way is for fun for new players is TVT (not even ctf) so after some point people starts quiting and you know that, there is 2 clan and if 1 clan isn't online second one fks all bosses and you know that i better than me i believe

5 минут назад, swayo сказал:

i am not blaming you about this, but here is thing, we both know that if there isn't point to play you can't after some farm and enchants you need some bosses to make char bit better, so if you can't touch bosses or can't kill you can't make something, i agree that farm is way to go but, you know that there is some point when farm isn't where you must be, new players stucking in 1 point and can't do anything so they cant protect themselfs for make rbs and other things, only 1 way is for fun for new players is TVT (not even ctf) so after some point people starts quiting and you know that, there is 2 clan and if 1 clan isn't online second one fks all bosses and you know that i better than me i believe

ofc i agree with you, but i dont see the way to solve this problem. anti pk guards cant help on bosses, cause more damage will be given from TOPs player and all loot will be get by them. Instances its okay but we need a way, how to allow it farm by a newbie and dont allow by the TOPs, cause if they are available to the both, nothing will change. I 100% know, exist is an easy enough way if you have numerical superiority to kick ass of all TOPs, and all item what you needed for its farming from farm locations, not from bosses. I know that because i passed throught this too. BUT! Really hard to take a lot of players online in your clan. Really don't know an idea how to help to non-TOP players in the present situation. Its impossible to fully rebalanced server, Maybe its okay to add some interesting quests for newbie, which can give enough power to fight with others. Idk .

2 минуты назад, Scenical сказал:

ofc i agree with you, but i dont see the way to solve this problem. anti pk guards cant help on bosses, cause more damage will be given from TOPs player and all loot will be get by them. Instances its okay but we need a way, how to allow it farm by a newbie and dont allow by the TOPs, cause if they are available to the both, nothing will change. I 100% know, exist is an easy enough way if you have numerical superiority to kick ass of all TOPs, and all item what you needed for its farming from farm locations, not from bosses. I know that because i passed throught this too. BUT! Really hard to take a lot of players online in your clan. Really don't know an idea how to help to non-TOP players in the present situation. Its impossible to fully rebalanced server, Maybe its okay to add some interesting quests for newbie, which can give enough power to fight with others. Idk .

Like interesting idea, maybe dev can add boss on peacefully zone, which take 1 dmg from all, with tasty drop to all that farming he. I am really far from programming and dont know how difficult it to implement on this client.

3 minutes ago, Scenical said:

we are trying to help DEVS right now because there is really easy way to solve problem just 2 clicks quit from game and then yes... but i don't want this i really like this server and just because of that i want to players have more ways to farm and don't die from TOPs and NO if you don't kill bosses there is 0.0000001% to do by other way because you need jews you need loots for at least take 2 hit from top not 1 so farm is good when you know that when boss arrives you can do something and grow farm and instance is important i agree but we need more places and more balances to at least dont meet tops in here and when we have enough power then make meeting in top farms.. right now there is only 1-5 farms and bosses is for tops so we can't do anything 

6 minutes ago, Scenical said:

3 minutes ago, Scenical said:

Like interesting idea, maybe dev can add boss on peacefully zone, which take 1 dmg from all, with tasty drop to all that farming he. I am really far from programming and dont know how difficult it to implement on this client.

i don't think that fixed dmg is hard to program, btw i am 0 in programming too but we are players not devs so we are sharing user experiences here and ideas to have more online server

18 минут назад, onetwonow сказал:

Hello my nickname onetwonow

my clan Hello leave

Офк вы ливаете)) Как только появилась какая либо конкуренция - сразу сливаетесь

Согласен, было бы не плохо сделать все ивенты как в TvT все +6 в классике, как показало TVT это хороший опыт. Инстанс сбалансировать дроп от рб, так как могут ходить соло нубы без помех, появится возможность хоть там одеваться.

34 минуты назад, Admin сказал:

I could propose to disable notifications of RBs respawn. Or increase a random in announce.

But this way everyone shoyld go and check each rb manually. 

Кстати, как вариант оставить аннонсы только на эпики. И парни смогут своих октависов забирать, и эпик в крысу фармить никто не будет.

20 минут назад, onetwonow сказал:

Я ещё в среду ливнул

Ну так в среду мы и начали вас разносить ведь, не? Ливиндора вы в первый раз там просрали. А после этого Гранд пошел в клан к варам, и там уже без тебя все слились после следующих эпиков

57 minutes ago, Admin said:

I could propose to disable notifications of RBs respawn. Or increase a random in announce.

But this way everyone shoyld go and check each rb manually. 

they will sleep with main bosses but this is way better than nothing <3 but if that will happen, rb zone must be safe in second windows (each IP) because every rb will have at least 1 host from players in other window and when spawns everyone go there...